Cloudxtiny UK Acceptable Usage Policy
This Acceptable Usage Policy (AUP) applies to the customer who has ordered any Cloudxtiny UK product or service. Along with the “Terms and Conditions“, these documents form an agreement (“The Agreement“) Precision Technology Consulting Limited (“we“ or “Our“ or “Cloudxtiny UK“ or “Prectechconsulting“ ) have with you, the “customer“.
If you have any questions about this agreement ("The Agreement") please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The AUP is used to ensure that everyone using our hosting services operate in a safe environment, and do not publish any material that could cause harm or upset to other customers and users. Your service may be suspended or terminated if the rules in this policy are breached.
You may not use Cloudxtiny UK hosting services to publish or promote any material that is considered offensive, for example:
- Excessively violent or threatening material.
- Material that incites violence, harassment or hateful speech.
- Offense directed at a religious or ethnic group.
Bulk Commercial E-Mail
You must obtain Cloudxtiny UK's advance approval for any bulk commercial e-mail, which will not be given unless you are able to demonstrate all of the following to Cloudxtiny UK's reasonable satisfaction:
- Your intended recipients have given their consent to receive e-mail via some affirmative means, such as an opt-in procedure;
- Your procedures for soliciting consent include reasonable means to ensure that the person giving consent is the owner of the e-mail address for which the consent is given;
- You retain evidence of the recipient's consent in a form that may be promptly produced on request, and you honor recipient's and Cloudxtiny UK's requests to produce consent evidence within 72 hours of receipt of the request.
- The body of the e-mail must describe how the e-mail address was obtained, for example, "You opted in to receive this e-mail promotion from our Web site or from one of our partner sites," and information on how to request evidence of the consent, for example, "If you would like to learn more about how we received your e-mail address please contact us at email@example.com.
- You have procedures in place that allow a recipient to easily revoke their consent - such as a link in the body of the e-mail, or instructions to reply with the word "Remove" in the subject line. Revocations of consent are honored within 72 hours, and you notify recipients that their revocation of their consent will be honored in 72 hours;
- You must post an firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address on the first page of any Web site associated with the e-mail, you must register that address at abuse.net, and you must promptly respond to messages sent to that address;
- You have the means to track anonymous complaints;
- You may not obscure the source of your e-mail in any manner. Your e-mail must include the recipients e-mail address in the body of the message or in the "TO" line of the e-mail; and
- You otherwise comply with the CAN SPAM Act and other applicable law.
These policies apply to messages sent using your Cloudxtiny UK service, or to messages sent from any network by you or any person on your behalf that directly or indirectly refer the recipient to a site hosted via your Cloudxtiny UK service. In addition, you may not use a third party e-mail service that does not practice similar procedures for all its customers.
Cloudxtiny UK may test and otherwise monitor your compliance with its requirements, including requesting opt-in information from a random sample of your list at any time.
Copyright Infringement Notice (Digital Millennium Copyright Act)
If you believe your copyright is being infringed by a person using the Cloudxtiny UK network, please send your written notice of copyright infringement to email@example.com or contact us to obtain our mailing address.
Your notice must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted words at a single site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Cloudxtiny UK to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Cloudxtiny UK to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Customers storing, distributing or using Cloudxtiny UK services to access or serve illegal content will face account suspension or termination and may be reported to the appropriate authorities. Illegal content includes:
- Content that encourages or offers advice for illegal activity such as drug use, weapon trafficking, illegal gambling etc.
- Child pornography, depictions of acts of bestiality or non-consensual sex.
- Deceptive content, such as pyramid schemes or chain letter marketing.
- Published personal or private information without a subject's express consent.
- Trade secrets.
- Any other illegal or offensive content that is subject to United Kingdom law.
The Cloudxinty services cannot be used to distribute, store or access any material; text, music, software, video or images that breach copyright law and customers may not host any site that:
- Offers advice for breaking copyright laws and rules.
- Distributes software or applications that aid copyright infringement.
- Distributes software for monetary gain that breaches the software's licensing.
- Material may only be distributed with the express written consent of the copyright owner.
Any activity by a customer that attempts to access data or resources that are private without express authorisation is a breach of the Acceptable Usage Policy. Interfering with the Cloudxitny network or a direct attack will result in the immediate termination of the service account in question. This can include but not limited to:
- Unauthorised network monitoring.
- Port scanning or vulnerability testing.
- Deliberate DoS overload attacks.
- Any other unauthorised activity that adversely affects our network and services.
IRC and related services are not prohibited, But the use of IRC services conneting to UnderNet and EFNET are not allowed unless. You get approval from Us.
Unauthorised use of a customer's account, and any activity that leads to unauthorised account use is strictly prohibited; phishing, key logging, password robbery, etc. Any such behaviour will be reported to the proper authorities Distributing software that aids the harvesting of personal information or the unauthorised access of a secure account breaks this Acceptable Usage Policy and will result in immediate service termination. Any other abuse that will damage the reputation or force a retaliation against as a business, Precision Technology Consulting, or any of our employees or member of staff, will result in the immediate suspension or termination of services, an official investigation and possible payment of damages. It is strictly prohibited. Our decision in any case of abuse of the services we provide is final, and none negotiable.
The customer confirms that Cloudxtiny UK can take action to isolate or destroy any file found on our network that can damage or interfere with our service. Any file such as a virus or worm that could pose a security risk in any form to other customer and Cloudxtiny UK's business will be destroyed. It is the customer's responsibility to protect SSH keys, usernames and passwords associated with the hosting services.
Cloudxtiny UK is under no duty, and does not by this AUP undertake a duty, to monitor or police our customers' activities and disclaims any responsibility for any misuse of the network.
Inquiries regarding this policy should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.